First time open market offering with historical forestry ownership! Wonderfully secluded property, yet still easy to get to. Good timber value! Excellent recreation or forestry tract close to the Sulphur River with no floodplain. MAKE OFFER!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Area: 84
- County Or Parish: Red River
- School District: 322 - Avery
- Directions: From FM 44, Turn South onto CR 4640. Follow CR 4640 to property, located on the right marked by a HomeLand Properties sign. See maps within.
- School Elementary: AVERY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- School Middle: AVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL
- School High: AVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Topography: Rolling
- Parcel Number: 2404
- Lot Desciption: Wooded
- Lot Value: 1
- List Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease
- Subdivision: None
- Acres: 699 50 or more Acres
- Acres Desciption: 50 or more Acres 50 or more Acres
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Road Frontage: County Maintained
- Road Surface: Gravel
- Water Sewer: Other Water/Sewer
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Year: 2018
- Realist Block: No Restrictions
- Special Conditions: No Special Conditions
- Disclosures: No Disclosures
- Finance Available: Cash Sale,Conventional,Investor
- Range: No Restrictions
- Legal: J. Brown Survey, A-134, Red River County, Tx.
- List Office Name: HomeLand Properties, Inc
This style property is located in Avery is currently Country Homes/Acreage and has been listed on Houston Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 2,935,800.00. It has bedrooms, 0 bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.