00000 US 30
Tr. 18 – First time open market offering with historical forestry ownership! Level in natural trees great access on CR 4507 and frontage on I-30. (potential for commercial exposure). Two ponds, attracting deer, hogs, beavers, rabbits, and other wildlife! Mix of sandy loam and red dirt soils. Weekend getaway, luxury ranch, investment, or forestry potential – you name it! Photos may not be property specific. MAKE OFFER!
Level in natural trees with sandy loam to red dirt type soils. Mix of pine plantation, natural pine, and hardwood. 2 ponds. No floodplain per Topography Map herein.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Area: 84
- County Or Parish: Bowie
- School District: 99 - Other
- Directions: From Dalby Springs, traveling South on CR 4507, turn left on CR 4308. Property will be on the right side of the road. See Location Maps herein.
- School Elementary: DEKALB ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- School Middle: DEKALB MIDDLE SCHOOL
- School High: DEKALB HIGH SCHOOL
- Topography: Rolling,Sloped
- Parcel Number: NA
- Lot Desciption: Waterfront,Wooded
- Lot Value: 1
- List Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease
- Subdivision: None
- Acres: 99 50 or more Acres
- Acres Desciption: 50 or more Acres 50 or more Acres
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Road Frontage: County Maintained
- Road Surface: Gravel
- Water Sewer: Other Water/Sewer
- Water Amenity: Pond Pond
- Realist Block: No Restrictions
- Special Conditions: Easements
- Disclosures: No Disclosures
- Finance Available: Cash Sale,Conventional,Investor
- Range: No Restrictions
- Legal: T & P RR Co Survey, A-589, Bowie Co., TX
- List Office Name: HomeLand Properties, Inc
This style property is located in De Kalb is currently Country Homes/Acreage and has been listed on Houston Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 247,500.00. It has bedrooms, 0 bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.