000 CR 4268
Tr. 4 – First time open market offering with historical forestry ownership! Sloping topography in varying ages of pine plantation with great access on CR 4268. One lake and one pond, attracting deer, hogs, beavers, rabbits, and other wildlife! Mix of sandy loam and red dirt soils. Weekend getaway, luxury ranch, investment, or forestry potential – you name it! Photos may not be property specific. MAKE OFFER! Gently sloping to rolling topography with sandy loam and red dirt type soils. Mix of pine plantation, natural pine, and hardwood. Portion of the property falls within the floodplain.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Area: 84
- County Or Parish: Bowie
- School District: 99 - Other
- Directions: Fronting the west side of CR 4268 north of SH 69. See Location Maps herein.
- School Elementary: JAMES BOWIE ELEMENTARY
- School Middle: JAMES BOWIE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- School High: JAMES BOWIE HIGH SCHOOL
- Topography: Rolling,Sloped
- Parcel Number: NA
- Lot Desciption: Wooded
- Lot Value: 1
- List Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease
- Subdivision: None
- Acres: 628 50 or more Acres
- Acres Desciption: 50 or more Acres 50 or more Acres
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Road Frontage: County Maintained
- Road Surface: Dirt,Gravel
- Water Sewer: Other Water/Sewer
- Realist Block: No Restrictions
- Special Conditions: Easements
- Disclosures: No Disclosures
- Finance Available: Cash Sale,Conventional,Investor
- Range: No Restrictions
- Legal: T & P RR Co Survey, A-589, Bowie County, TX.
- List Office Name: HomeLand Properties, Inc
This style property is located in Simms is currently Country Homes/Acreage and has been listed on Houston Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 1,884,000.00. It has bedrooms, 0 bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.